JACKSON, MISS. – A Brookhaven truck driver, Roy C., stopped to pick up lunch at his local B-Kwik store before hitting the road. At the last minute, he decided to purchase a winning Break the Bank scratch-off as the side dish to his fried chicken.
The Break the Bank ticket made the road trip in the passenger’s seat beside Roy. Once he arrived at his destination, he scratched his ticket and to his surprise, realized he won $20,000! He immediately called his wife. She swore he was playing a prank on her and insisted he send her a picture so she could see with her own eyes.
Winners from Coast to Capital City, and Beyond!
Several additional winners from around the state claimed their prizes at headquarters Monday.
- $5,000 winner from Clarksdale on a $100K Jackpot ticket purchased from Algazali Family Inc. in Clarksdale.
- $5,000 winner from Waynesboro on an Easy Money ticket purchased from Circle K in Gulfport.
- $3,000 winner from Ruleville on a 3 Times Lucky ticket purchased from Double Quick in Ruleville.
- $2,000 winner from Hattiesburg on a Mega Ca$h ticket purchased from Fast Mart in Hattiesburg.
- $2,000 winner from Ridgeland on a $100K Jackpot ticket purchased from Fast Fill in Ridgeland.
- $2,000 winner from Ocean Springs on a Blackjack ticket purchased from Bao Wow’s LLC in Ocean Springs.
- $2,000 winner from Ridgeland on a Jewel 7’s ticket purchased from AR Onestop LLC in Gulfport.
- $2,000 winner from Gulfport on a Blackjack ticket purchased from Robinwood One Stop in Saucier.
- $800 winner from Jackson on a Double Doubler ticket purchased from Fuel Time in Jackson.
- $800 winner from Forest on a Double Doubler ticket purchased from Shaw’s Stop and Shop in Forest.
- $800 winner from Lexington on Mega Millions ticket purchased from M&S Food Mart in Jackson.
For a complete listing of the Mississippi Lottery Corporation games, visit www.mslotteryhome.com. Prizes remaining totals for scratch-off games are updated each week!
The Mississippi Lottery Corporation (MLC) was created in 2018 by the Alyce G. Clarke Mississippi Lottery Law, Senate Bill 2001. The MLC is a legislatively created corporation. In accordance with the law, the corporation shall not disclose the identity of the person holding a winning lottery ticket without that person’s permission. Visit us online at www.mslotteryhome.com.